Need a bit more cash to buy that nice house or to get that nice living room set, here are a few tips on how to save money.
1. Don't buy books just about everything you need is available online or at the library.
2. Don't buy movies you can get them online or at the library for free.
3. Share/trade with friends/family everything from unlimited MetroCards to car rides to bikes
4. Open an ebay account and sell your old books, clothes and games. Get creative you might have some goodies at home that people may want, look around the street you might find free stuff that you can sell online. I once made a good amount of money selling free street giveaways such as post cards and MetroCards online. People overseas find it cheaper to buy U.S. items online than to travel here.
5. Use all your space at home if you got a room with plenty of free space open up your own business and you may be able to deduct expenses for the use of your home.