Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Learn To Think Outside The Box

Growing up in NYC I did what most people would consider a sure way to success: school and work.   Throughout the years I received the same type of information all others in my class got and it all led to the same conclusion get a 9-5 job with good benefits.

I always thought about earning money by the hour, the day, the week and then by the year.  It wasn't until I started reading, reaching out to people and attending conferences that I learned how to think differently.  I learned that stock trading can be very rewarding.  I once saw a guy make $200 in 1 minute a concept I did not think possible.  It was an unknown unknown.  I then tried to imitate it and eventually got it right.  It changed my way of thinking I now think of making money by the second, minute then by the hour.  I consider an hour a lifetime in regards to making money.  Once you learn this and get it right you can never go back, you see life and time in a different way.  It all happened by thinking outside the box.  I did what society considers right I went to school and got a job yet neither gave me all the information I needed and wanted.

I can read about people who have lost money but it is far more educational to meet the man that actually lost $80,000.  I learned how to make money and evade losses but also that it can be made by the second or minute without so much risk meaning not only stock trading can give you that type of money there are other ways.  

Increased risk will give you a higher probability of potential reward but excessive risk will most likely end in a negative reward outcome.

A 4 minute Twitter (TWTR) Trade 1000 shares = $110 gain

No comments:

Post a Comment